a beautiful lie : a perfect denial
Photobucket


MY GIRLS >> *

lynn
berlinda
In High Feather










Saturday, December 20



#1

Planning. Whatever we do, we plan. We plan our outfits, we plan our To-Do List, we plan which route to take if its during the peak hour, we plan what to cook for every breakfast/ lunch/ dinner, we plan dates, we plan for surprises, we plan for birthday celebrations, we plan for project timeline, we plan what to buy for special occasions, we plan when to put up Xmas tree and when to light it up! As the saying goes "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail." But, how much can you plan?

Someone close to me once asked a question which in this context, i rephrase it to "What do you see in your future?" When I was younger, I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher, fire fighter, soldier, pilot, air stewardess... you get the drift. They don't quite make sense now, perhaps for the first and last choice? And as I grew older, I came across fashion magazines which makes me wanna be a dresser for models, fashion designer (only clothes and shoes not bags!), fashion merchandiser, photographer and whatnots. Right till now, I still think my future look kinda bleak :(

I couldn't help but wonder, what future lies ahead for me? We can plan for as many things we want but, can we plan our future? Can we plan to be "of good health/ live happily ever after"? Or do we have to leave it up to fate to plan for us?

//Jamie Cullum f/ Katie Melua : Love Cats


YOURS TRULY @ 4:07 PM.

                                                             <><><>


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com