a beautiful lie : a perfect denial
Photobucket


MY GIRLS >> *

lynn
berlinda
In High Feather










Tuesday, January 9



Tribute to the Super Duper Turbo Beetle

10 November 2006. That was the very first day the boyfriend drove after getting his driving license. That was also the very first day I sat on the passenger seat of the striking green VW Beetle. She looks fat, and since then my nickname for her is 'Xiao Pang'. She threw a little tantrum towards the end of the day by having a minor problem with the coolent(sp?) but still she wants us to reach home in one piece so she rested and started to function properly after her rest. She brought me to so many places, Tampines, Tiong Bahru, Yio Chu Kang, Khatib, Yishun Dam, Yishun, 40 Tiang, Bukit Timah, Orchard Road and many more. We had such a wonderful time together with the boyfriend. We never stop making fun with her and despite all the poking fun, she served us well and served her Chung family superbly well too.

We gotten umpteen times of amazing stares from pedestrians and mostly families with kids, girls and maybe young couple. She always make me feel good, cute (act cute if you want) and proud being one of the passengers. There is nothing I can pick a fault from her. Don't ever say she's slow because she can be Too Fast Too Furious if you push her. With that said, she was remarkable when we were at 40 Tiang. She done us proud or at least I am very proud of her. The boyfriend pushed her for quite abit and huge shocked to her body when we ran over the railway track. I reckon we really tore her up for quite abit with the speed, shock and bends. But still, she continues to serve me and her family well. I have so much things left unsaid to her, I still have kisses that I have not planted on her, I still haven't get the chance to have a proper portfolio of her, I still have so many so many so many things not done to her. I don't want her to leave, I can't bear to leave her. Even though she's not my possession or anything near there, with such complicated relationship I have with her, the bond I've made for this 2 months plus, she's no longer just a car. She's just like my little sister, a little sister that is so perfect. I wish everything is just a lie that she's going to leave the Chung family, forever.

I love you, Xiao Pang. And I will always remember you deep down in my heart and will never ever dare to erase any part of you in my memory. My only regret will be not able to kiss you myself and say the 8 letters word. However, please bare in mind that no cars can ever replace you. No any other cars. Last but not least, I Love You Bug. <3


August 2002 - January 2007


YOURS TRULY @ 1:11 AM.

                                                             <><><>


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com