a beautiful lie : a perfect denial
Photobucket


MY GIRLS >> *

lynn
berlinda
In High Feather










Sunday, September 17



sweet catastrophe // all the stars and boulevards says:
CHAR SIEW

hello, I'm her. says:
WAHAHAHA!

hello, I'm her. says:
i just ate it!

hello, I'm her. says:
like less than 1/2 hr ago

sweet catastrophe // all the stars and boulevards says:
ROFLMAO

hello, I'm her. says:
in the wanton mee

sweet catastrophe // all the stars and boulevards says:
YES

sweet catastrophe // all the stars and boulevards says:
WTH

hello, I'm her. says:
nice sial

hello, I'm her. says:
pls, pack ur shit

hello, I'm her. says:
and send it to me

we were talking about (hold your breath) shit. and my shit smell like char siew. :DDDDDDDDD
I LOVE YOU SELINA, AND SO BLOODY GLAD YOU'RE BACK


YOURS TRULY @ 12:57 AM.

                                                             <><><>


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com