Wednesday, July 13
".... ask me again on the beach."
I can't stand suspense, in which I read the whole of S4 of Alias and understood what the hell is going to happen in the end! To think that this season suck but its only the beginning of knowing more of him. I'm growing to like this season more, can't wait for S5 to air on Chn5 or AXN. I so feel like being a spoiler now hahahahahahah.
Met my LongFaceAlien yesterday (ha!) after his proj. Seriously darling, you looked taller yesterday than any other days. Supposingly a day for me to buy something for them but ended up just pure searching. I talked a lot while he was eating his fishie and my salad. So quiet for a Monday in Swensens at Suntec. And hellos, that plate of drawing was so cute ryte? After his lunch and my tea-break, we roamed and fooled around until he needs his caffeine fix. We ended up in Star having 2 cups of coffee, say whooooo-wheeeeee~
I like to spend time with my boy, he's so funny though most of the time he has to try harder to make me laugh :oD <----
IF YOU'RE READING, YOU REMEMBER THAT OR NOT?//Sweetback: Lover
YOURS TRULY @ 5:58 PM.
<><><>