a beautiful lie : a perfect denial
Photobucket


MY GIRLS >> *

lynn
berlinda
In High Feather










Tuesday, February 1



YEAAAAAAAAAAHSSSSS!! Today was all gooot!

Sentosa in the morn with Lynnie. I think I'm a jinx 'cos the sun just wouldn't wanna come out whenever am ready to tan. All those girly chats+bitching+photo-whoring were awesome. After our bath, headed HarbourFront for some retail therapy. I finally made up my mind after a long walk to and fro to shops to get the hot pink heels. Showed her the pink skirt and she said its nice! Yesyesyes, I'm gonna get them tomorrow!!!!! There was this really nice dress at some boutique, however, I couldn't fill up the dress 'cos it was too big. Alas, its a S size(U.K's size) Nevermind, I hoped I'll get something better.

Too many places to go, too li'l time. All the time were rushing here and there, sorry Lynn!! I think I made you walked quite abit today and wasted a hell lot of precious time of your's. Went over to CityLink to look at more heels and accessories. Bumped into Azly before our appointed time. We left him to do his own shopping and wanted to go over to Great World but we waited for the shuttle bus for like 68393648389475 minutes and there was no sight of the darn bus. Left with no other choice, we went in Raffles City Shopping Centre. I still smell of Clinique's Happy. I swear I'm gonna get 'em, soon. Perfume galore :) Got myself a pair of sneakers from Fila. I was ultra tempted by the price and the colors. I, myself, created a big hole in my pocket. But it was all worth while I guess. I hope darl really like the shoes bag I bought for him, pass it to you soon I hope! Oh yeah, we saw Audrey too, plenty of times. HAHS.

Menotti for dinner. It was a treat from our dearest sister, Azly. As he said we NEVER ever finish our appetizer. Its a rather nice ambience Italian restaurant for a drink or two. I have to mention this, I HATE THE WAITER WHO SERVED US. Only the both of them know what's going on and he was SOOOOOOOOO doubtful when we made our cocktails order. That margarita was quite nice actually which in turn I was a human tomatoe. Like our sissy said "It doesn't mean that you turned red you can't drink. It might be your blood circulation-very goot." Walked all the way to Raffles Hall to take a look at Azly's previous workplace and we were so silly to take our shoes/heels out to try it on. Sissy looked soooo girly in that hot pink heels. Then we walked all the way back to the train station to go over to 24 hrs Swensens for I-Scream. Seriously, Azly spent money like WATER! He doesn't even check the prices of what he wants and just paid it. Whenever I asked how much he bought this and that, he just couldn't remember. Yes, it ends up spending 45 buckereeerooos on an organiser. It was rather nice so, Azly, rest your mind but like I told you, it can be used for only once and then dump. Poor thang, make the best outta it please. I wanna see it at the end of 2005, still in a piece.

I'm gonna sleep after my bath. TIRED AND FULL TOMORROW. WANNA VISIT ME? BUY MY COFFEE OR TEH-PING, hor? I love you darl. -muacks


YOURS TRULY @ 1:38 AM.

                                                             <><><>


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com