a beautiful lie : a perfect denial
Photobucket


MY GIRLS >> *

lynn
berlinda
In High Feather










Thursday, January 13



I'll blog before it turns out to be tomorrow's entry. The sunbeams shone in between the blinds even though I'm wearing the eye-mask(that mask which covers your eyes when sleeping? i seriously have no idea what is it called) while I was sleeping. Surprisingly I could see having that shit on. Climbed outta the bed and straight away I headed sister's room and screamed "Nice sun! Swimming okies?" So I happily brushed my teeth, washed my face and took my bee hoon with many funnyfunny food decorated beside it as my brunch. Up I looked, the sky turned GREY. The rainclouds conquered the sunny day and spoilt my bloody almost perfect day for a dip in the water. Forget it, my agenda is always screwed at the very last moment now that I'm thinking whether its worth it to make every Thursday my Healthy Day. -frowns-

Down to town to get something for him after the much screwed up day. It was worse when I was running out of time to shop for his boxer shorts and after that to meet him. Darl, I wanted to go down but I have to choose over that bloody limited Tommy Hilfiger's and plain Jane Levi's. Everything was so bloody ruined -roar- But something perks me up when I saw my sweetest Lynnie! Chatted abit, sister and I bothered her while having her break to look at sis' foundation. She's so anal just couldn't make up her mind to which brand she wants to buy. Gladly, she ends up at Clinique and I had a helluva testing time. I wanna get either Clinique Happy or Happy Heart 'cos they're the closest to Sexy Graffiti. Still, S.G is the best. I feel so feminine and sweet, so much so I feel like licking the pulse points when I wear it. Thought of changing to a perfume for darling but I didn't quite like it. Yes, gonna see Lynn again tomorrow. Berlinda and Shaun came down yesterday and it was all great. Get your butt down before the berms and shirt get dusty, HAHS! Take you time, with me ard it'll be perfect, I hope?

Got what I need and rushed back to Yishun to watch Fockers with him and Wan Boon. Still so terribly sorry about not going down to fetch you, so angry with myself! -stamp feet- One day okies, I promise that day will come. There will be more of the days to come, lars. As usual, first to reach and he's the last. After hearing wb's New Year's Eve celebration, I wanna have a picnic too. I had one last year at East Coast the day before my dull 17th birthday. Lalaa- Had loads of time to kill so we headed Mac for the late tea-time/early dinner. The new prosperity beef burger was okie. Beef was so tender that I hardly realised I'm eating beef. It seemed like eating 3 layers of the bread but the pepper sause was whoa. I miss A&W's curly fries, root beer float, foot long!!! I remembered the last or the very last fast food we had with Adilia was A&W's foot long. We were creating so much of a havoc in there and always having fun togets. Nothing beats the ABEL. You guys miss her, 'cos surely I do.

Fockers was bloody hilarious plus ASS-HOLE was so overused! You also can't deny that you won't follow LJ after he had said it. He's that one cute li'l thang you can't miss in that show. I was practically laughing throughout the show and he kept asking me to tone down my laughter. Funnyfunnyfunnythang. Its a must watch if you need a goot laugh for the weekends.

"Goodbye is never easy." -nods- Oh did I mention yesterday was a hell day for me? I couldn't rest my feet for a second or even drink some h2o. Many new stock came in and yes, new stock are in today too. Its the BUTTERFLY season man! There's so many butterfly prints in shirts, skirts, bags and even pants. -shake head- 4 hours of work and I'm off tomorrow. Saturday's schedule is done; 11am-6pm! I need coffee badly, its tempting tempting!!!!!

You guys should know the golden couple are planning or already spilt up? They aren't gold anymore, perhaps yellow. New movies lining up! More plans toooooooo, please keep it coming. There's no ending to happiness!

//Brian McFadden f/ Delta Goodrem: Almost Here


YOURS TRULY @ 11:43 PM.

                                                             <><><>


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com