Sunday, January 16
If Lynn don't step into the room the next second, I guess I'll hafta finish the fries. Its very tempting to STOP eating even though they're bloody cold. I'm sucha nice person 'cos I bought it up and we could share. Yes, I'm at Lynn's place. hmmmmmmmmmmmm she just made honey drink for me!!! Ran over to her house like 11ish just now 'cos I'm darn bored. Ended up surfing the net, waiting for stinkie to get home and waiting for her to put down the phone to chat and take photos. The stupid me got my time wrongly and I wore my uniform to her place -slap forehead- I wish and wish and pray and pray she'll get her i-scream for me. I feel so li'l too, I'm in her Melody PJ!!! Did I mention Li Jin is getting cuter/preetier? I want i-scream! I've just finished the last fries. Why am I even telling you people? -hmph- CIAO!
Stinky, I miss you hor.
YOURS TRULY @ 1:13 AM.
<><><>