Tuesday, January 18
I spent 6 hours in TTSH today. "Hi, you're going for a X-Ray. Go straight and turn right." The nurse repeated the same old thing to every patients that went to her counter. I guess she can just get a recorder and record it. I really pity her for repeating and also very sick of hearing it 'cos she's like practically screaming and the ward was quiet. Completed quite abit of the book but still left unfinish. Mind you, I've only had roughly 4 hours of sleep last night and I woke up at 8ish am. I lost counts of the number of times I've dozed off. Tried very very hard not to fall off the chair too. Visited Polar, 7-11, some magazine store while mummy's off for the X-ray. Auntie came over after work to accompany mummy and I.
2 cups of coffee :) I'm glad that everything's fine, for now. Dad urged mummy to go for another checkup, I agreed too. I haven't talk to my dad for like many many weeks la. I think I miss him again. He actually went fishing! Very very very sinful okies! I wanna trying fishing too but the thought of hooking those li'l fishes make my heart ache. Again, I didn't get
BEN & JERRY! I swear I'm gonna get it soon lars! -whine-
Hahaa, sister just told me that she might go Zouk tomorrow. :D She's very funny/cute. Full shift tomorrow, I don't like the feeling. But hahahahaaaa, I'll get my Jan's pay earlier 'cos next month's CNY. lalalaleeedeeedoooduummmdeee! I AM GETTING FAIRER (to fit that stinkie) HAHS! I don't care, I'm gonna visit the sentosa with you during your holidays! Okies? For now, I wanna finish up my drink and off to my bed. DEAD BEAT!
//Sheryl Crow: Steve McQueen
YOURS TRULY @ 10:17 PM.
<><><>