He's the man. :D
I don't wanna post that guy's picture up. He's making my darling turning GAY but I can't say no more 'cos he's coooooooooool. Good with the leggies too.
Berlinda and Shaun came down today to ahem ahem. Saw quite abit of familiar faces too, that I'm not very keen of seeing? Whatever. And I saw Ivy too! Hahahaa, I was calling the darn Mandarin up and Ivy saw me. It had been quite awhile since I last saw her. Chatted quite a long while 'cos it was about closing(not really actually, 45minutes away). -shake head- I got my timing wrongly AGAIN. I was supp to work at 2pm and I happily sleep until 1pm. I knew something's fishy 'cos I can never enjoy my life. But luckily I bathe early today so after my hot bath, my "mummy" called me up to ask why am I not there yet. The short run from my house to the workplace is definitely an exercise for me, yeah which means I'm exercising EVERYDAY! I hate my work. I don't wanna elaborate the details. Plain shits. New cds came into the store like finally! We're so sick and tired of the songs, I can even SING it lars! I reckoned a customer is my primary one friend's cousin or brother. I don't know why I remember him too, sucha trivial matter pui. Oh bollocks!