a beautiful lie : a perfect denial
Photobucket


MY GIRLS >> *

lynn
berlinda
In High Feather










Thursday, December 16



i n s o m n i a.

this guy i met at work left me a deep impression of him.
not only his botak head, its the way he speaks and how fickle-minded he was while trying only 2 different shirts.
he was the last customer of the day.
all i thought was that women are the most fickle creature on earth but, no.
its men.
please agree with me.

i have been listening to the 2 albums in the store for 3 days and am starting to learn how to sing it.
there are a couple of songs that i really like. :)
there's so many people i miss these days.
not in any particular order:
-sissy boy
-angie
-lynnie
-berlinda
-my dad [very surprising but yes. he haven't ring me up for days!]
-yuki/meg/yoshihiro [i wonder will they fly back next year for the other cousin's wedding party]
-joyce
-heriyani
-azly
-ms low

gonna meet Lynnie tomorrow/later for my caffeine addiktion and it will be a helluva heart to heart talk with her.
she's definitely my best listening partner.

Sometimes when the nights are closing early,
I remember you and I start to smile.
Even though now you don't want to know me
I get on by, and I go the extra mile.




YOURS TRULY @ 3:18 AM.

                                                             <><><>


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com