Tuesday, December 28
I cannot understand why my entries are always appearing the next day's entry. -ponders- Okies, I think I got the answer. Look at the time.
Met up with Lynnie first and as usual I was late. Followed by meeting my dear Sissy Boy at her train station. Somehow she has changed a li'l; apearance wise. I was rather happy to meet her too 'cos the last time I got to see her was like weeks ago? We chatted quite abit and exchanged news. Erm, that was lame. Went Taka to get my deposit back, so -ka ching-. Went over to Zara to look for Joleen too. If I'm her, I will not even bother to fold and re-fold the clothes. I mean, its 24/7 messy! Poor li'l her. Ask for a transfer to Liat's instead? After everything, we headed to Kinokuniya for some Enlightenment Session. Okies, I came up with that term for ard 3 seconds ago. We looked for books and many more. I love book stores! I saw more books that I wanna get. Gosh, my list is getting longer. Oh yeah, I managed to look at the kaleidoscopes displayed at one corner. I was so fasinated by it, and I got the urged to buy it. Of 'cos I didn't buy it but I was hogged to it for a long time, looking at it like an idiot. Totally, its iridescent. I regretted so much not keeping sister's when she did 1 kaleidoscope many many years ago. Not too bad for a newbie like her. Oh yes, she asked me to read her Hate List which includes MY BIG NAME in it. Nothing goot about it, so I shall not mention.
After staying in Kino for a looooooooooong time, we went over to Paragon to get my Dad's sim card but in the end, I did not get any. They made me in sucha difficult position lar! Okies, skip skip. Went over to Cine for a late lunch or rather dinner for Sissy and movie tickets for Lynn. But tooo bad, its all out. And some guy wanna hook up Lynn!! Bwahahahas!!! I won't wanna spell it out and if I does, Lynn will kill me. She left shortly after our toilet trip and left Sissy and me to walk ard. We went all the way to fep to get my mum's watches and down to Borders for more books. Again, I checked out The Couple's Book. Seriously I wanted to get that book, but to think again why must you so-called live with a book instead of having a natural relationship? Nonetheless, the book is darn interesting. Searched high and low and high and low for Sissy's organiser. She's darn sissified lar. The world is definitely very small. We saw Alex, Yu Ming, Aizat, Pei Shan aka Ah Lian. I was trying to avoid Aizat but he pops up out of nowhere! I was sooo pai seh to not reply him hours ago before we met him in Hereen.
Walked down all the way to that Vintage Shop to found out that its closed. I actually expected that 'cos its like 9ish close to 1o. I didn't use the voucher. -sulks- How lar? I still have to bear with this idiotic line for how long! I think I'm going Aussie in CNY period. Aiyo, cut my ang pao! Nevermind, I can't wait to see my dad. I'm already into the book Lynn just lent me. Also, I really hope Sissy will like the wallet I bought for you just now. So nice right, hahahaa!
I hate the feeling of missing someone so badly and you can't see them. How I wish I could teleport so at least I can take a glance at you before coming back to the original position.
//Ashanti: Only You
YOURS TRULY @ 1:35 AM.
<><><>