Wednesday, August 18
today's oral was disappointing, to me at least.
i thought they would ask something related to childhood memories like the one that came out in my Prelims.
-slap forehead-
it didn't.
the examiner were nice i must say.
I SO REGRETTED NOT SAYING BEING A TATTOO ARTIST!
was asked which profession that is not suitable for women.
i said being a mechanic.
can i turn back time and say confidently that my answer is being a tattoo artist?
however, their nods calmed me down.
hopefully it was a good answer.
one more art session to complete my never ending batik.
seal that darn disgusting looking background and add black to the pathetic trees and am done.
my sky's greenish-blue in color. okees, go ahead and yuck.
I WANT ORANGEY-RED LAR!
Mama take this badge off me,
I can't use it anymore,
Its getting dark, to dark to see,
I feel I'm knocking on heaven's door.
//The Killers: Somebody Told Me
YOURS TRULY @ 7:39 PM.
<><><>